Oh the places I've been...

Anyone who says that it's too late to change or they are too old to try something new; never met me! The second half of my life is when the real adventures began. I don't want to take anything away from the first half..especially my three daughters Rachel, Erica, and Alyssa, however the last few years are where I really started living! So this is where I begin, literally and figuratively with my stories and pictures.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

India 2013







India has been described as "an assault on the senses" for all of its amazing sights, sounds, and smells. This year I went to a new state (for me) Gujurat, specifically, Ahmedabaad. Here I experienced the annual Kite Festival. This was an amazing opportunity to stay with wonderful new friends and become indulged in a series of life altering events..music, thousands of kites, fireworks, and dance..not to mention new food options and just an awesome time! Here are some of my favorite photos from my stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment