Oh the places I've been...

Anyone who says that it's too late to change or they are too old to try something new; never met me! The second half of my life is when the real adventures began. I don't want to take anything away from the first half..especially my three daughters Rachel, Erica, and Alyssa, however the last few years are where I really started living! So this is where I begin, literally and figuratively with my stories and pictures.

Friday, March 23, 2018

Sunsets on Clearwater beach are always an event- the skies rarely disappoint! Even when the sky is clear and the sun just seems to melt into the Gulf the "after sky" will always bring joy to those who wait. Go by ferry and walk the marina before stepping onto the pearl white sandy beaches ranked #1 by Travel Advisor- Clearwater Beach! #sunsets, #clearwaterbeach, #birds, #pier60





No comments:

Post a Comment