Oh the places I've been...

Anyone who says that it's too late to change or they are too old to try something new; never met me! The second half of my life is when the real adventures began. I don't want to take anything away from the first half..especially my three daughters Rachel, Erica, and Alyssa, however the last few years are where I really started living! So this is where I begin, literally and figuratively with my stories and pictures.

Sunday, October 16, 2011





The last three weeks have been a wonderful journey between old and older..ruins and ziplining..adventures that make me feel 30 all over again! I am posting photos that meant the most to me from a photographic and anthropoligical perspective in the places I have been. I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment